Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Weekend Update

Update: I am finally able to upload pictures. Not sure what the issue was, but here ya go...

Apparently you will hear all about my weekend madness on Tuesdays. I just can't seem to find the time to post anything on Mondays. Today is a little less stressful but still busy so I will make this short and quick.


My weekend was very eventful. (Which should be no surprise) It was Mother's day of course. But it was also Eric and Allie's wedding. Their wedding took place at Sunny Meade in Scott. It was absolutely beautiful.









My first Mother's Day was wonderful! I couldn't ask for anything better. We spent the whole day by the pond and relaxed. What more could I ask for.









And on a more somber note...upon logging into Facebook this morning, I saw a post from a guy named Adam who also has a blog here on Blogger. His sweet little girl Kayleigh has been fighting for her life after being born premature and weighing just one pound. Her struggle has been tough and she unfortunately couldn't go anymore. She took her last breath shortly before 10 pm last night. Please keep her family in your prayers as they face this tough battle. You can read more of Kayleigh's story here.




No comments:

Post a Comment