Tuesday, May 19, 2009

An Angel is born

Those that follow my blog remember me mentioning sweet Kayleigh and her family. Kayleigh's story is one that I have been following for some time now. She was a beautiful little girl that fought so hard for her life.
As I previously mentioned, she passed away after a long battle with numerous complications. Her memorial was Sunday and her father, Adam, posted about it here. There are three videos included that are absolutely amazing. (But I promise they will have you in tears) He also included pictures of the pink balloon release and images from Now I Lay Me Down to Sleep. (An organization that I hope to be a part of one day.)

Enjoy the update, videos, and pictures of Kayleigh and her family. Please keep them in your thoughts and prayers. I couldn't imagine going through something so devastating. And I give my ultimate thanks to Adam and Aimee for being so strong. Strong enough to keep us updated throughout Kayleigh's journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment