Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Easy Stir Fry

Looking for a quick and easy meal? Here's something that may help. Quick and easy stir fry! Thanks to Kikkoman Stir Fry sauce.

Get in your car (or truck, or SUV, or minivan) and drive to your favorite store. (Mine is Target) Make your way to the Asian section and pick up a bottle of Kikkoman Stir Fry sauce. Grab a pack of stew meat and your favorite veggies. I used frozen vegetables. (the kind in the bag)

On the label you will find step by step instructions on how to make stir fry. And let me tell you...it is YUMMY!

I simply followed the directions and added my own veggies. Being a picky eater, I only added meat, carrots, snow peas and broccoli. But I'm pretty sure the possibilities are endless. In the future I will definitely throw in scallops and who knows what else.

1 comment: