Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Weekend Update

I know it's Tuesday, but it's never too late for a weekend update. Right?


I've come to the conclusion that I love summer...warm days, family time, days at the park...but it's exhausting. So much to do. We are 'booked' just about every weekend for the next couple of months. Whew! This weekend was no exception.


Friday night was a last minute trip to the bowling alley with Dwight and Sarah. Something we never do. (It was obvious by our scores)



We definitely needed that. It was so much fun!



Saturday was the March of Dimes walk. The weather was perfect and the walk was great. But one thing I realized is that I'm sooooo out of shape. (I was feeling the 3 miles Sunday) The Walk was a great success and it went to a great cause. Thanks again to everyone who helped with donations. It is much appreciated.



And Sunday...Wow! What a day. I had it all planned out to take these adorable pictures of Konner for his birthday invitations. Well, he had other plans. He just wasn't having it. I ordered him a birthday cake and everything. Let's just say that I won't be posting these pictures anytime soon because they need lots (and lots) of editing. Thanks God for Photoshop!

No comments:

Post a Comment