Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Gobble Gobble!


Happy Thanksgiving!
Today is a gorgeous day! Perfect Thanksgiving weather. The sky is blue, the wind is cool. Just beautiful!
In spirit of this Thanksgiving season, I will skip "I Want" Wednesday. Instead, I will give you my list of things I am thankful for:
My handsome, happy, (not so) healthy, smart, loving little boy.
My great boyfriend.
My wonderful family.
Fantastic friends.
Grey's Anatomy.
Cell phones.
Coca Cola.
Reese's peanut butter cups.
Chiropractors.
...the list goes on and on
And I do have to mention that I am extremely thankful (especially today) for D-Hist.
Yes, D-Hist. Without this miracle anti-histamine, I think my head would explode. It leaves me with a dry, burning nose and an extreme case of cotton mouth, but it's SO worth it! Every last burning , dry sensation is worth the relief it gives.
So thanks D-Hist! :D
Please remember to return next week for more of my bratty list of "Wants"!

No comments:

Post a Comment