Thursday, November 5, 2009

If there's a bug, he's got it

Konner that is. If there's a bug going around, he's guaranteed to catch it. And I don't mean bees, flies, love bugs, etc. I mean colds, flu, 'ickyness'. Whatever you want to call it. And this week is no different.

After a pointless visit with his pediatricians office, we finally made it in to see Dr. Kate. (The most amazing doctor I have ever had to deal with) She is very thorough with Konner and understands his history. I love her!

Anyway, she informed me that Konner has the start of a viral infection. Along with this, he has four teeth coming out, tonsillitis and ulcers on the back of his tongue. He lost about 2 pounds recently and pretty much refuses to eat. She said that these ulcers are very painful and it's no surprise that he isn't eating. After a few tips and a new medication, she sent us on our way. But I have to say that she sent us on our way with great confidence. She made it a point to have me call if ANYTHING goes wrong. After our last ER visit, it is great to know this.

Did I mention that I absolutely ♥ Dr. Brent and Dr. Kate?

Wish us luck in this recovery! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment