Wednesday, November 11, 2009

"I Want" Wednesday

So I decided to start something new. I've seen blog writers embrace the topic of "Not Me Monday", and I decided to change it up a bit with a topic of my own. So every (hopefully) Wednesday I will write my "I Want" list. A list of materialistic, emotional, or just every day things. Some lists may sound bratty. Some may sound reasonable. Say may be fulfilled. Some may not. Either way, it's MY "I Want" list.

(Please have your best sense of humor ready before entering "I Want" Wednesday. This is meant to be entertaining.)

"I Want":

-To win the lottery
- A Great Dane
- A Mac Computer
- A photography studio
- A healthy baby boy
- Konner to walk :)
- A BMW (or an Audi, or a Range Rover, or a CTS)
- an iPhone
- My own house
- Dark tan "riding" boots
- Free Coca Cola for life
- My own sushi chef
- An avocado tree (They do grow on trees right???)
- A "celebrity" closet ( You know! The walk in ones with a shelf for every shoe and a drawer for every sock)

So...that's my list for today.

What do you want?

No comments:

Post a Comment