Thursday, March 12, 2009

Little Miss Photographer

So...I guess my first post will be about my new "toy". My Canon Rebel XTI. My latest and best investment. I've wanted a "real" camera for quite sometime but didn't quite know where to start. After quite a bit of research I found the perfect camera for me. And I LOVE it! I continuously prance around taking pictures. Whether it's Konner or my Starbucks bottle. Anything amuses me right now. I'm in that new stage. Well, the "new and don't know what I'm doing" stage. But that will change soon. I will soon start a photography class at UL. Can't wait! Until then, I'll just keep prancing around taking loads of pictures that make me smile. :)



This is my camera...




This is what it does...












1 comment:

  1. omg, that looks like my camera! i think its the same one. how cute. we share a brain! i really need to learn how to work it. I don't understand the settings. I guess reading the manuel will help. Your pics come out much better than mine. :)

    ReplyDelete