Friday, March 27, 2009

I'm a font!

So...along with my addiction to Photoshop and everything it entails, is an addiction to fonts. I typically find myself browsing through font sites and downloading many, MANY fonts. It's actually at the point now where I have so many that I can't make a decision when it comes to using one. The choices at the top of my list tend to be along the lines of handwriting and script ones. These are usually named after a particluar person. Having never looked into this, I've always assumed that these particular people were big shots at a design firm or had connections somewhere. WRONG! I came across this and now I'm that big shot. :) I'm a font! Well, my handwriting is a font. The steps to creating your handwriting font are super easy. All you have to do is fill in the provided template, scan, download and Voila! I'm not gonna tell you how many times I had to fill in the template (let's just say it was more than 10) but I will say that I am super happy with the results. It's like a took a pen to the computer screen and wrote the latter myself. See...



No comments:

Post a Comment