Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I'm not a supermodel

A known fact about me is that I'm short. Yeah, Yeah. Blah Blah Blah. But the crazy thing is that I have long legs. Clothes shopping for me is a pretty easy task. Well, for the most part. Every now and then I'll come across a great pair of jeans in my size. My size except for the leg length. Now can someone please explain to me why clothing designers think that the average Joe walks around with legs like Hedi Klum. I just don't get it. I've hemmed quite a few pair of pants over time. But I just hate hemming jeans. Not because it's hard, because it turns out so ugly. It's always very obvious. So unnatural looking. Thanks to Create Everyday for posting the link to this great tutorial. I'm definitely gonna try this. Now I can hem at ease. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment