Monday, March 23, 2009

Is it Friday yet?


This weekend was the first of Spring and pretty amazing! Friday wasn't very entertaining. An early night in. But I did manage to sneak this into my schedule:

A nifty pin cushion/storage jar. Thanks to this creative mind.


Saturday started with an early (we had to beat the crowd) visit with the Easter bunny.


We then stopped by River Ranch to snap a few "Springy" pictures of Bubbie.



In the middle of our fun, we were greeted by a security guard who told us that if we didn't live there we couldn't take pictures. Now really?!?! How ridiculous. So me being the hot headed person that I am, proceeded to tell him that they should make it a gated community if they don't want to share the beautiful scenery. LOL
For those of you not from here, this is River Ranch:




It's an overpriced "community" with enormous houses that are so close together you can touch your neighbor through the window. Over half of the houses are being foreclosed, but everyone drives a Lexus, BMW, or Maserati. Now tell me if that makes any sense.

So anyway, we went on our merry way. But not without getting a picture of my all time favorite house:





Saturday night Mitchell and I went see "I Love You, Man". Pretty funny. It gave us a good laugh for the night. We headed to bed at a decent time b/c we knew we had a full day Sunday. We were off to find another location since I wasn't satisfied with our pictures. We stopped at the Alumni House on campus...


...and snapped some pretty good pictures.







We then went to my grandmothers to eat chicken pot pie. Mmmm! And went visit Eric and Allie afterwards.


It was a late night for Konner, but fun none the less. He was amused by Bree and had his first taste of Ice Cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment