Friday, June 5, 2009

Please Pray


I've just learned that a good friend from high school has faced one of life's greatest tragedies. Losing a precious child. Lori (Binnings) and Travis McGrew welcomed sweet Madeline into the world on Wednesday, June 3. Only to lose her shortly after. I'm learning that Madeline had Trisomy 18 which is a life threatening condition. You can read more about that here.


We all know that God has a reason for everything He does, and I know He has a need for Madeline in heaven. I can only hope and pray that Lori, Travis and other family members can stay strong throughout this gut wrenching time.


And I know for certain that sweet Madeline is a beautiful angel wearing wings and a halo watching over her Mom and Dad.


Please keep Lori and her family in your prayers.


Visit Fountain Memorial Funeral Home for more information on Madeline's arrangements.

No comments:

Post a Comment