Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Oh Hollywood...

I listen to KiddKraddick in the morning. Every morning! And today's show was great. So good that I felt the need to listen live online and blog about it.

First, a sad note...Ed McMahon passed away this morning. After a great career and a not so great end resulting in bankruptcy, he is now away from the Hollywood drama.

And on the subject of Hollywood drama... Chris Brown went to trial yesterday. And is a free man today. Yes, he beat the crap out of Rihanna and walked right out of the court room. After listening to the show this morning, I am learning that this is actually a normal sentencing for domestic violence cases. To make matters even more ridiculous, the judge ordered him to stay at least 50 yards away from Rihanna, and she argued it. Rihanna and her lawyers said it was too harsh. Are you kidding me? He beat the crap out of her, in public, and she still wants to see him. When will people learn?

It was also mentioned that Jon and Kate will get a divorce. Which just breaks my heart. I absolutely love them and I think they were sucked in the horrible celebrity life. I wish them luck and hope that they will get some kind of privacy while sorting through their problems. Leave them alone Hollywood!

OK...and the highlight of the show this morning was Kelly and J-Si's Perez Hilton song. They wrote a hilarious song about Perez to the beat of Boom Boom Pow after it was reported that Will-I-Am beat him up. I personally can't stand Perez. I think he is a low life, dead beat wanna be celebrity that has made himself "famous" by humiliating stars. So "Ha Ha!" on you Perez!

No comments:

Post a Comment