Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Ahhhh!

Can the chaos ever end?!?!?! I'm so extremely exhausted. More mental than physical. It seems like I can't catch up.

As most of you know, Mrs. Sharon (Konner's sitter) lost her daughter Mal in a terrible motorcycle accident a little over a week ago. It was a horrific incident and I can't imagine going through that.

With that being said, I've had to find a sitter for Konner. God Bless Nanny for helping us out with this situation. We couldn't have done it without you. Thanks!!! But after talking with Mrs. Sharon, she decided to close another week.

Today was Konner's first day with a stranger. Well, a stranger to him. I dropped him off this morning at Jessica's (daughter in law of a family friend) and Ive been coo-coo ever since. I just HATE leaving him with someone he doesn't know. And it breaks my heart to leave him while he is crying so hard.

I'm trying to put my big girl panties on so I can make it through the day. :D

Oh how I want to win that $70 million Powerball and be a stay at home Mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment